Tuesday, October 30, 2012

To New or Not to New...

I seem to have a pattern...I blog for a while and then completely stop... and then I apologize for not blogging for ages and then the cycle starts again. Well, that was when I was employed and in the process of seeing my man off for the first time. I really don't have an excuse now (well not yet anyway...baby comes in DECEMBER!!!), so I am going to try to continue blogging without any interruptions. Afterall, I don't have a "job" other than stay at home wife and future mommy. I've thought about completely quitting this blog and just start up a totally new one...but I'm not sure if I will. I'm not really sure as to what the point of that would be, so I may just get a new background and update everything so that my information actualy reflects my life now; not 1,000 years ago. I promise, more to come!!! BTW: any of you lovely ladies live in NC? I'm new and still adjusting!

No comments:

Post a Comment